In a world where tailored communication is crucial, e-commerce segments excel in personalized marketing and delivering exceptional customer experiences. Discover how leveraging e-commerce segments can empower your business to send fewer messages to the right audience and achieve more significant savings.
How to use e-commerce segments
Log into Apifon and navigate to the Subscriber & Lists tab. Choose a list generated through your integration and access the Segments section. Then, select one of Apifon’s pre-built e-commerce segments. You are all set!
E-commerce segments will be automatically created for every new list generated during an integration setup and presented as default, ready-to-use segments.
As a result of the integration, every list generated will be linked with five ready-to-use ecommerce segments, offering strategic insights and targeting opportunities:
1. New customers. New Customer segments consist of subscribers (in CMS) who registered in the CMS in the last 30 days.
New customers represent a group of potential buyers who can be converted into long-term customers by offering them personalized deals and content to boost the likelihood of their first purchase.
2. Recent buyers (30 days/90 days). Recent buyer segments consist of subscribers who have purchased at least once in the last 30/90 days.
Recent buyers are more likely to make another purchase or provide feedback and review about their orders. Engaging with recent buyers helps in building customer loyalty.
3. Non-buyers (30 days/90 days). Non-buyer segments help you target specific groups of subscribers who have made a purchase zero times in the last 30/90 days.
Identify inactive customers for reactivation campaigns and win back those who haven't engaged recently. This targeted approach can result in higher conversion rates compared to generic messages.
4. Frequent buyers. Frequent buyer segments include subscribers who have purchased more than three times overall.
Customers making more than three purchases are likely loyal and engaged. Focusing on this segment can improve conversion rates as they respond well to promotions, recommendations, and offers.
5. Lapsed customers. Lapsed customer segments include subscribers who have purchased at least once overall and subscribers who have made a purchase zero times in the last 90 days.
Re-engaging lapsed customers can boost revenue without acquiring new customers. Targeting them with personalized messages, offers, or incentives can prevent churn and encourage continued purchases.
In conclusion, your business benefits from real-time data incorporated into e-commerce segments automatically generated by Apifon post-integration. These pre-built segments empower you to tailor your marketing strategies effectively, enhancing the overall performance of your endeavors, resulting in maximum responses (open rate), heightened interactions (click-through rates), and ultimately, increased sales.