Expression of Apifon’s intentions and direction regarding the quality of our services and processes.
Last update: 15/11/2019
Aiming to consistently provide services which meet customer and applicable legal requirements, Apifon supports and commits to the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
The commitment to Quality and the avoidance measures of incidents that may affect the company are implemented through the following individual steps:
- • Integration of the Quality Management System requirements into the organization’s processes.
- • Establishment and monitoring of quality objectives relevant to both the strategy and the context of the organization.
- • Customer requirements review before committing to supply services to a customer in order to ensure that Apifon has the ability to meet requirements for services.
- • Systematic assessment and evaluation of quality risks, aiming to their sound and timely treatment/management.
- • Determination and provision of the resources needed for the maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
- • Regular checks and evaluations in order to ensure that the Quality Management System processes achieve their intended results.
- • Reporting on the performance of the provided services and of Quality Management System to the Top Management.
- • Training and communication of Quality Policies to the staff to ensure they are understood and applied within the organization.
- • Constant monitoring and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- • Contractor and supplier evaluation regarding the quality of services they provide to Apifon.
- • Protection of company’s interests and of those who do business with it and trust it.
- • Search for the causes of any nonconformities; determination and implementation of appropriate corrective or/and preventive actions, so as they do not recur.
- • Commitment to the faithful implementation of the Quality Policies.
Apifon is committed to continuous improvement efforts of its Quality Management System, so that it can consistently provide services and enhance customer satisfaction.
Apifon’s Quality Policy, and all individual Policies, are inextricably linked to the company’s objectives and vision, are appropriate to the company and ensure its position in the markets it operates in.
Apifon ensures that the Quality Policy is understood and implemented within the organization, under the CEO’s responsibility and the continuous supervision of the Quality Assurance Manager.