Apifon provides a messaging automation platform that helps businesses to communicate effectively with their customers, grow revenue and improve customer experience. The cloud platform, Mookee, enables communication through multiple channels: SMS, Viber, Email and other chat apps.
Appreciating the fact that you trust us to handle your data appropriately, including personal information of yours as well as those of your end users, we at Apifon take every possible action to protect your data while we give you full control over your personal data on our platform
We have a Data Protection Program in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. More information on this framework can be found on our website.
All information containing personal data is hosted and maintained on servers located within the European Union.
- when you browse our website we automatically collect data by placing cookies and trusted tracking technologies on your browser;
- when you contact our Sales Team or our Support Team;
- when you request to receive newsletters / product and services information and material;
- when you sign up for an account and use our products and services;
- when you buy credits or subscribing to a plan, we need more information than just your name and password;
- when you sent a campaign, we collect information about the device and applications your end user uses to access messages as well as how the end user interacts with messages sent through our Services.
- contact details;
- account credentials;
- financial data;
- usage data;
- location data.
- manage our relationship with you;
- send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- provide the requested services to you;
- process and answer your inquiries or to contact you to answer your questions and/or requests;
- develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites;
- help detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents, fraud and other abuse and/or misuse of our products and services;
- carry out core business operations such as accounting and filing taxes.
We will not collect any personal data we do not need in order to provide and oversee those services to you.
- Telecom operators and other communications service providers for proper routing and connectivity. In order to make sure the message you send will reach the intended recipient, independent of their location, we make use of a global network of telecom providers.
- Third-party service providers. Apifon engages third-party service providers, like our hosting providers, our helpdesk and our CRM, to carry out certain data processing functions on our behalf. These providers are limited to only accessing or using this data to provide services to us and must provide reasonable assurances they will appropriately safeguard the data.
- Apifon Company Family: In order to do business with our offices worldwide, we might need to share personal data with our branches abroad.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations and Law Enforcement Requests. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose your or your end users’ personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may disclose personal information to respond to witness summons, court orders, to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.