Information Security Policy
Defines Apifon’s direction for information security in accordance with business requirements and relevant laws and regulations.
Information is one of the most valuable assets. The fact that our customers, partners and employees trust us with their information, has a particular significance for us.
In this context, Apifon, responding to the demands of current business reality and aiming to protect the information assets it holds or is responsible for, implements and maintains an Information Security Management System in accordance with the international standard ISO 27001:2013. The Information Security Management System ensures that all the required controls are put in place to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
The Information Security Policy outlines the main elements of our approach to information security.
- Protect the interests of Apifon and of those who do business with it and trust it for the processing of their information.
- Comply with legal requirements as well as the requirements of the interested parties.
- Protect both the resources and the information handled by Apifon from any threat, internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
- Systematically analyse and evaluate information security risks, aiming at their sound and timely treatment/management.
- Handle security incidents and breaches promptly and effectively, reduce their negative impact and take preventive measures to minimize them.
- Encourage participation and ensure staff and third-party information security awareness through training and supervision.
Apifon is committed to continuous improvement efforts of the Information Security Management System aiming to enhance its performance and preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
Apifon ensures that the Information Security Policy is understood and implemented within the organization under the continuous supervision of the Information Security Officer.
Chief Executive Officer