Integrated Management System Policy
Describes the intentions and direction of Apifon with respect to quality and information security.
Information is one of the most valuable assets. The fact that our customers, partners, and employees trust us with their information, has a particular significance for us.
In this context, Apifon, responding to the demands of current business reality and aiming to protect the information assets it holds or is responsible for and provide reliable services to its customers, implements, and maintains an Integrated Management System in accordance with the international standards ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015.
Our Integrated Management System Policy summarizes the essential elements of our commitment for excellence.
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs.
- Comply with legal requirements as well as the requirements of our Integrated Management System.
- Protect both the resources and the information handled by Apifon from any threat, internal or external, deliberate, or accidental.
- Respond as quickly as possible when contacted by a customer and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Systematically analyze and evaluate risks that affect the Integrated Management System, aiming to their sound and timely treatment/management.
- Keep our personnel informed on issues regarding quality and information security.
Apifon is committed to continuous improvement efforts of the Integrated Management System aiming to enhance its performance, ensure customer satisfaction and preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
Chief Executive Officer