We are looking for a passionate UX Designer to join our team, located anywhere in Greece.
As a UX Designer you will use cutting edge approaches to create effective courses of action and experiences to engage the customers. You will create satisfying or compelling experiences for users of our product, often drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis.
Areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, branding and customer/technical support.
- Key duties and responsibilities
• Support the conceptual development and delivery of visual design
• Rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution and users’ feedback
• Creates innovative solutions for a wide variety of product design challenges, including mobile, desktop, hardware interfaces, physical environments, and person-to-person interactions.
• Translate concepts ideas into user experiences that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity (easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find).
• Work closely with product and development teams to implement and refine new and existing product features
• Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
• Developing personas and usage scenarios
• Conducting competitor and customer analysis
• Assisting with content development
- Desired Qualifications
• Understanding of the end to end UX Design process,
• At least 3 years proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designeror similar role
• Β2Β Experience
• Analyze large quantities of data.
• Work comfortable with design software
• Experience with usability testing and user research techniques
• Understanding of frontend frameworks and languages
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
• Strong portfolio of design projects
• UX Portfolio required
- Soft Skills
• Great attention to detail
• Problem Solving
• Information Seeking
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Analytical mind with a business acumen
• Being part of an inspiring and friendly environment
• An annual amount for training purposes in order to develop your skills and expertise
• A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
• Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program (requires one-year work)