Senior Associate, International Account Executive
We are looking for a passionate Senior Associate, International Account Executive to join our team in Barcelona.
As a Senior Associate, International Account Executive you will be working closely from our offices in Barcelona, with the rest of the Spanish and Greek team as well as our Marketing staff to identify new business opportunities, prepare and develop presentations & proposals, and build key customer relationships.
Your main responsibilities will include retaining & growing the existing key customer portfolio in Spain, ensuring they stay satisfied & positive, offering new solutions/services that meet their needs, while prospecting for new clients through networking events, cold calling or any other means necessary.
If you are up for the challenge and interested in helping us shape the future of Business Messaging, we’d like to meet you!
- Key duties and responsibilities
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
• Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client’s organization
• Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• Present new products & services and enhance existing relationships
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
• Track and record activity on your accounts and close business deals
• Keep improving the relationship with the company’s key accounts
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Use any appropriate means within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
• Provide training & support to all new team members
• Oversee and supervise the work of junior team members
- Desired Qualifications
• At least 5 years in Sales or Marketing roles
• Proven experience in tech industry or in telecommunication industry will be a plus
• Experience in CRM/ERP software and MS Office tools
• An MBA will be considered a plus
• Based in Spain (Barcelona)
- Soft Skills
• Written and verbal fluency in both Spanish & English
• Strong communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
• Comfortable tackling multiple things at once and managing changing priorities
• Strong analytical and organisational skills
• Results-driven, with motivation for sales & meeting the team’s goals
• Office & Software/Hardware equipment (ex. Bus. laptop)
• An annual amount for training purposes to develop your skills and expertise
• Being part of an inspiring and friendly environment
• A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry