We are looking for Web Developer to join our Marketing team in our headquarters to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Apifon is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
The main responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with graphic and UI/UX designers to match visual design intent
• Cooperate with IT department to create demo prensetations
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS (WordPress)
• Keep up to date all the plugins in use, libraries, standards, and maintain all the integrated apps.
• BS in computer science or a related field
• Proven working experience in web programming
• Strong knowledge of WordPress
• Understanding of theme customization and WordPress structure
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Basic understanding of VCS (Git or SVN)
• Understanding of latest SEO trends and best practice
• Knowledge of ACF Plugin is a plus
• Being part of an inspiring and friendly environment
• A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
• An annual amount for training purposes in order to develop your skills and expertise
• Private health coverage on the company’s group program (requires one-year work)