Enterprise Sales Executive
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our Enterprise Sales & Business Development team in Athens in order to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated, ambitious and love what you do, Apifon is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive you’ll be working closely with the rest of the team and our Marketing staff, in order to identify new business opportunities, close business deals and build key customer relationships.
Your main responsibilities include retaining & growing the existing key customer portfolio by offering new solutions/services that meet customer’s needs, while prospecting for new clients through networking events, cold calling or any other means necessary.
If you are up for the challenge and interested in helping us shape the future of Business Messaging, we’d like to meet you.
- • Prospect for potential new clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- • Set up meetings between client’s decision makers and company’s practice Leaders/Principals.
- • Use any appropriate means within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- • Keep improving the relationship with the company’s key accounts.
- • Plan approaches and pitches and work with the rest of the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- • Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- • Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- • Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- • Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- • Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- • Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- • At least 1 year of Sales or Marketing experience
- • Bachelor’s degree
- • An MBA is considered as a plus
- • Written and verbal fluency in both Greek & English
- • Organizing Skills & Analytical capabilities
- • Dynamic personality, customer perception, innovation/creativity, focused on detail & finding new opportunities
- • Motivation for Sales & meeting the Team’s goals
- • Experience in CRM software and MS Office tools
- • Being part of an inspiring and friendly environment
- • A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- • An annual amount for training purposes in order to develop your skills and expertise
- • Business laptop, stationery, parking slot provided
- • Private health coverage on the company’s group program (requires one-year work)