We are looking for a passionate middle level Back-end Developer to join our IT team in Thessaloniki.
You will be responsible for providing design and development in delivering web application programs mainly in Java (Java EE), SQL across various channels (Web, Mobile Web, Mobile App, SMS etc.).
• Design, code, test and document application programs mainly in Java (Java EE)
• Identify and apply appropriate modern technologies and techniques for software development
• Maintain and enhance existing code and database schemas
• Closely collaborate with other teams, assist in evolving Apifon’s products.
• You will proactively improve application performance, enhance the user interface experience and provide compliance to existing design, code, and documentation.
• Implement best practices, identify and sponsor improvements to standards
• A Bachelor’s degree in Information/Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Experience on at least one persistence framework (JPA, Hibernate, Hibernate Search, etc.)
• Experience in developing SOAP or REST web services
• Understanding of NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) databases and message queue systems (RabbitMQ)
• Domain knowledge or experience on mobile solutions
• Capable of translating complex functional/business requirements into simple mobile applications
• Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds
• Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbal, written and listening
• Being part of an inspiring and friendly environment
• An annual amount for training purposes in order to develop your skills and expertise
• A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
• Private Health Coverage on a Company’s group program (requires one-year work)